Ratify is a verification engine as a binary executable and on Kubernetes which enables verification of artifact security metadata and admits for deployment only those that comply with policies you create.
Table of Contents
- Agenda: https://hackmd.io/ABueHjizRz2iFQpWnQrnNA
- We hold a weekly Ratify community meeting with alternating times to accommodate more time zones. Series #1 Wed 4:30-5:30pm Series #2 Wed 1-2pm Get Ratify Community Meeting Calendar here
- We meet regularly to discuss and prioritize issues. The meeting may get cancelled due to holidays, all cancellation will be posted to meeting notes prior to the meeting.
- Reach out on Slack at cloud-native.slack.com#ratify. If you're not already a member of cloud-native slack channel, first add yourself here.
Pull Request Review Series
- We hold a weekly Ratify Pull Request Review Series on Mondays 5-6 pm PST.
- People are able to use this time to walk through any Pull Requests and seek feedback from others in the Community. If there are no PR to review, the meeting will be cancelled during that week.
- Reach out on Slack if you want to reserve a session for review or during our weekly community meetings.
Code of Conduct
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct.
The Ratify release process is defined in RELEASES.md.
This project is released under the Apache-2.0 License.
This project may contain trademarks or logos for projects, products, or services. Authorized use of Microsoft trademarks or logos is subject to and must follow Microsoft's Trademark & Brand Guidelines. Use of Microsoft trademarks or logos in modified versions of this project must not cause confusion or imply Microsoft sponsorship. Any use of third-party trademarks or logos are subject to those third-party's policies.